Saturday, January 3, 2009

The power of Mighty Wii

(this is an infomercial directly targeted at Marie Porter . . . remember that Matt's birthday is just around the corner).

With the power of mighty Wii you can entertain your entire family for hours. It's really simple. All you have to do is rub the disc together with the Wii console to activate it. Then you can play tennis, punch each other's lights out in boxing, and golf from from comfort of your own living room. And that's all at no extra charge!




If you act now, you can purchase a bonus game of Rayman's Raving Rabbids 2 which allows you to play bumper cars on top of a skyscraper or even issue belches from the Arch De Triumph that register on the Richter scale.

Just listen to this satisfied stay at home mom: "Since Wii got ours over a year ago we have saved literally tens of dollars on bowling."

Although people think video games make children lazy, the power of mighty Wii lets you into the fabulous world of Wii Fit. For a measly $89 you can play "step up on the white thing", "stick out your leg"



and "stick out your other leg."




If you thought this deal was already too good to be true, you wouldn't be alone, but Wii've got a surprise. The mighty Wii--at absolutely not extra cost to you--can check the weather, give you the news, and play a slide show of photographs off of your camera's memory card.

Still not sold? Take a look at these children. Rachel and Sam are typical American children. They had a nice home, plenty of toys and loving parents but they didn't have a Wii.



Take a look at them now. One year later you couldn't scrape the smiles off their faces with a cheese grader.



Bored with all that exercise? Just start up Guitar Hero World Tour and let the whole family get down.



The mighty Wii is Walker approved. 4 out of 4 Walkers agree that you should devote a Wii bit of space for one in your home.

4 comments:

marie said...

I am speechless.

Matt says.."That is what true friendship is about, backing a brother up on his blog."

Its a conspiracy I tell you! The world is against me, including all four of the Walkers..

HA HA HA!!!! :)

Matt said...

I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy!

Unknown said...

So funny! I love the part about the "cheese grader". Is that when a professor grading papers makes a bad joke? Present company excluded, of course.

Kathy said...

Marie! Get the Wii!! My husband and I are addicted. In fact, he's been playing tennis so long, I'm not sure he's going to give it up so I can bowl. It's a good addiction to have. Do yourself a favor and get this gift for yourself. Of course, if you get Wii Fit, be warned. It takes all your stats (BMI included), and if you happen to look like me, your Wii turns into a little squat person. It's a little bit degrading, but I'm motivated to turn my Mii into a svelte model!

(Found your blog from a friend's referral)