Sunday, May 24, 2009

Finally...Some Photos!







This picture really sums up how I feel about our tiling project. And that's all I have to say about that.


















Easter at Grandma's house is always the BOMB! Here's Rachel decorating eggs...



















And the Sammers doin the same. If our kids look older and bigger and taller to you...it's because they ARE! Both kids have grown a TON lately. Well, maybe not a ton. But you get what we mean.















After a thrilling treasure hunt, the kids found their Easter baskets in the dryer. Hooray!












Here's Jacob doing what all good uncles do...teaching Sam how to make Jelly Belly "recipes". This new revelation was life changing for Sam!
















Proof that we went to San Diego. It was a fabulous get away--even though the weather stunk until the last day. Another big thanks to Grandma Day for staying with our kids--THANK YOU!!!!








I bought Rachel some bras a few weeks ago. She took them out of the bag and made a "brobile" out of them. She's a funny girl!

















You all saw how the Mother's Day Sticky Buns came together--but I'm here to attest that they were FABULOUS! What made them taste even better is that they were served to me in bed!











HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!













I finally have a diagnosis for my hands and feet (they turn red and feel like they're sunburned--usually at the end of the day). It's called erythromyelalgia. Good times. Good times.












Sam getting out the jitters before his performance as Friar Lawrence in Romeo and Juliet. He did a bang up job! We are SO proud of him!


















Friar Lawrence with the fabulous Mrs. Steele!

2 comments:

Andrew Walker said...

You never told me about the brobile, that girl of ours is a riot!

Jennifer Walker said...

I know she is! I wonder where she gets it?