We have a problem with our daughter Rachel. She's funny. And she knows she's funny. Tonight after asking her for the Nth time (where N = some number I don't care to think about) to not fart during scripture and prayer, she blows another one and right when I'm about to say it's time for a bedtime smack she says, "but I can't help it, I had a hot ham and cheese for lunch and the cheese was all wet!"
Which of course throws Jen into her Betty Rubble laugh and it's all gone. All hope of reverence is gone.
So what do we do?
NYE
6 years ago
7 comments:
I can't figure out what's wrong with this scenario. Sounds like a pretty good scripture study to me!
Ask Rachel to not eat ham in cheese in the future
Get some bean-o.. does that work for ham and cheese?
I knew it - it IS genetic!!
I think bean-o works as long as the cheese is not wet (which Rachel mentioned several times).
Ma, genetic on which side?
Yeah, ma...what's genetic? The gas or the giggling?!
Dude, I've been getting crap for years for my gas. I don't have good excuses though. There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop a Day/Walker from farting.
Post a Comment