If you really loved your children you would get the real snuggies. I for one can tell you they are warm, snuggie, and they cover the legs. Yes, you do have to wait six to eight weeks for shipping, but you get one free, and might I add TWO free book lights. Now that my friend is a deal! Suprisingly they also come with enough staticc electricity to run the house for two days, but don't let that scare you.
2 comments:
If you really loved your children you would get the real snuggies. I for one can tell you they are warm, snuggie, and they cover the legs. Yes, you do have to wait six to eight weeks for shipping, but you get one free, and might I add TWO free book lights. Now that my friend is a deal! Suprisingly they also come with enough staticc electricity to run the house for two days, but don't let that scare you.
Hmmm, I'm not quite sold. I think I need to see a Porter House Productions infomercial of the Snuggie.
Post a Comment